Tuesday, May 02, 2006

crazy wedding dreams

I had crazy dreams last night about the wedding...

I was standing in the balcony in the church talking to my mom and watching the choir people sing, and noticing that we didn't light all of the candles. We were talking about how things were happening out of order, and I was wearing this green-blue dress that I had in middle school. There was this white-robe thing for me to put on and I was late for walking down the aisle. Just as I was getting ready to leave the balcony, the choir people started yelling and saying things like, "Come on and clap for us!" and "We can go to State if you will take us and register us!" and "Let's hear it for (name of their group, that I can't remember)!" They were all wearing choir robe things that were shiny metallic-type colors. Then I was downstairs trying to put on my robe to walk down to the front of the church, but this choir director guy from my church that I don't like was there, blocking my way...

Then the alarm started going off. I like to have that dream interpreted. Maybe I do have a lot of things to do for this wedding shindig, still...

No comments: